28.2.07

citas con famosos

"If you walk up to some random person on the street, grab them by the shoulder, and say 'Did you just see what I saw?!'....you'll find that no one wants to talk to you."

-Bill Murray


"Bear costumes are funny... Bears as well."

-Christopher Walken


"At about the same age as I was interested in petrified wood, I was just fascinated with this dumb idea that we only used 10 percent of our brains. I was always thinking, Man, if I could only use 20..."

-Owen Wilson


"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it by not dying."

"For some reason I'm more appreciated in France than I am back home. The subtitles must be incredibly good."

"It's true I had a lot of anxiety. I was afraid of the dark and suspicious of the light."

-Woody Allen

1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...

Jaja, muy buenas las citas, todas excelentes las que posteaste