24.1.07

love is silly

Daniel Johnston está tan del orto. Canta tan mal. Pero hace canciones tan lindas. Desde que Juan me la presentó el otro día no puedo dejar de escuchar esta canción.


Daniel Johnston - Silly Love

Silly Love

I've come this far and I now I can make it
I've got a broken heart and you can't break a broken heart
I come knocking at your door
You don't love me anymore
But I just can't give up
'Cause I don't know what to do about it

You must be wrong if you think you don't love me
You could smile down on and put an happy ending to my
Song
I come knocking at your door
You don't live there anymore
Is it just a memory
Or am I a little crazy for you

If there's no love I just can't believe it
I've got a broken mind and only you can relieve it
I don't remember who you are
Are you someone that I saw
'Cause I really am confused
But I think that I still love you

2 comentarios:

Juan M. dijo...

disculpeme señor que invada su poste, pero no entiendo de dónde mierda sacó que DJ canta mal. me parece una infamia injustificable (lo digo de verdad).

SrKaito dijo...

ah, no, es que yo tengo como standard a los de american idol... si no cantás como ellos cantás mal...